01 December 2015

Less than a week before Final Crit (Design 3)

This is me procrastinating different projects because they all want to be finished RIGHT NOW!

So instead, I'm just going to say what's due and what's my plan...

For Design, I need to stretch my building to the farthest extents of the project boundary line (about 40 feet West and South). And then I need to finish building the 1/2" scale detail section model. All the pieces are cut (I hope) it just needs to be glued together and some pieces need to be manufactured.
The drawings need to be finalized by Friday morning the latest. And Plotted.
Finally, the last 1/16" scale building model and structure model need to be built. and a tiny 1/32" model for the site.

This all before Monday morning. I know, it doesn't sound like a lot, but I've lost the ability to sit down and build models. I prefer doing drawings mostly.


For Environmental Systems I, I need to draw up the Passive house section and some water calculations.

That's all.

It's just a matter of getting off the internet after this post and getting to work for the next 72 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment